Andersen Amerock Roto-Gear Operator #7191-32 (Right Hand) with 9-3/8" Arm Length - Stone Color
Note: The #7191-32 operator also replaces this (discontinued) Roto Gear Operator model #7191-2 manufactured 1974 to 1979. To identify this old style operator, look on the end of the operator arm for a black nylon shoe with slot for operator channel on the end of the operator arm and #7191-2 stamped on operator.
- Works with Primed Wood Casement Windows manufactured from 1979 to 1989.
- This operator also replaces previous vintage #7191-2 Roto-Gear Operators on units manufactured 1974 to 1979.
- The length of the arm from the rivet to the elbow or bend is 9 3/8".
- A right hand unit will have the lock on the right side, viewed from the interior.
- Right hand operator pictured.
Includes black nylon shoe, cover and screws.
- Handle sold separately part number 0532408.
- Channel sold separately part number 0565808.