Andersen TW18210 (Upper Sash) with Grille Grommets - White Exterior and Natural Wood Interior
- Works with 400 Series Tilt-Wash Double-Hung Windows manufactured from 1992 to May 24, 2010.
- This sash has grille grommets in the sash. These plastic grommets are visible on the inside of the sash and can be punched out to accept grilles. This sash uses older style grilles with round end plungers that clip into the grommet holes.
- This sash has new High-Performance Low-E4® glass and replaces previous versions of Low-E glass.
- Low-E4® glass showed up to 25% in savings on cooling bills and 10% on heating bills over ordinary dual pane glass.
- Protects interior from UV rays that causes material fading.
- This new glass reduces water spots up to 99% - Glass will stay cleaner.
- Includes weatherstrip attached on four sides.
- 20-year limited glass warranty.
- This sash has an unobstructed glass size of 15" wide by 13-15/16" high.
Note: If your sash was manufactured after May 24, 2010 it will not have grille grommets in the sash and instead has a receiving kerf on the edge of the glass. This sash uses new style grilles with chisel end plungers that clip in the receiving kerf. Order part number --- for new style sash.