Andersen Straight Arm Operator (Left Hand) with 8-3/8" Arm Length - Stone Color
- Works with Perma-Shield Casement Windows manufactured from May 1974 to 1995.
- This #7191-32 Amerock Operator has been upgraded with corrosion resistant components and replaces previous vintage operators with series numbers 7198-17, 1818-2, or 7191 stamped on the back of the operator.
- The length of the arm from the rivet to the elbow or bend is 8 3/8".
- This operator fits windows with a visible glass dimension width of 16-1/8". (Andersen CN Size Width )
- A left hand operator will have the sash lock on the left side as viewed from the interior of your home.
- Left hand operator pictured.
- Includes nylon shoe, cover and screws.
Includes stone color operator cover.
- White cover sold separately part #1351330.
- Handle sold separately part #0532408 in stone or #1351332 in white.
- Channel sold separately part #1361204.
Straight Arm Operator Replacement