Andersen PS611/FWG611 Stationary Panel Jamb Weatherstrip (Inside) in Gray Color
- This weatherstrip is for gliding patio doors manufactured from 1982 to Present.
- Works with these Perma-Shield Gliding Patio Doors: PS61611 and PS81611.
- Works with these Frenchwood Gliding Patio Doors: FWG50611, FWG60611, FWG80611, FWG100611, FWG120611, FWG160611.
- Works with these Narroline Gliding Patio Doors: NLGD50611, NLGD60611, NLGD80611, NLGD100611, NLGD120611, NLGD160611.
- For size guide information click on the (Size Guide and Instructions) tab above.
- This weatherstrip is glued to the inside surface the side jamb of the stationary panel. The stationary panel must be removed to replace this weatherstrip.
- Use gray weatherstrip with patio doors that have sandtone, terratone and forest green colored panels.
- These units have a outside frame height of 82-3/8".
- Weatherstrip dimension is 80-11/16".
- Weatherstrip may be applied using vinyl-to-vinyl adhesive part number 1357007.