Andersen 24310 Double-Hung Full Screen
- Works with 400 Series Tilt Wash windows manufactured from 1992 to Present.
- Works with Narroline Double-Hung (non-tilt) windows manufactured from 1981 to Present.
- The wing blade location on this screen is 3-15/16" from the bottom of the screen. The wing blade clips into a screen channel slot that extends the full length of each side jamb.
- Available in Standard or TruScene screens.
- The replacement screen has a center support bar.
- This screen measures 27-7/8" wide by 46-27/32" high.
Note: To order white color screens manufactured before 1980, choose
"Pre-1980" from the color selector. The wing blade location on this
vintage screen is 7" from the bottom of the screen. Pre-1980 screens are
not available in TruScene® screens.