Andersen Egress Sill Hinge (Right Hand) with Stainless Steel Finish.
- Works with Perma-Shield Casement Windows manufactured from 1966 to Present.
- This is an egress sill hinge that has a movable restriction plate.The restriction plate can be moved allowing for cleaning from the inside of the home. Egress size is normally used in bedrooms and allows for a larger opening to meet egress code.
- This hinge is for a right hand unit. From outside of your home and looking at the window the hinge will be located on the right side. A right hand hinge is pictured.
- If your right hand sill hinge is an older style and does not look like the hinge that is pictured, then you will also need to purchase the right hand head hinge part number 1361462.
- For hinge replacement instructions click on the (Size Guide & Instructions) tab above.
Note: Corrosion Resistant Hinges are also available for areas near the ocean or other environments where extra protection is needed. Shown is this parts section part number 1361470.