Andersen 3046 Double-Hung Full Screen
- Works with 400 Series Tilt Wash windows manufactured from 1992 to Present.
- Works with Narroline Double-Hung (non-tilt) windows manufactured from 1981 to Present.
- The wing blade location on this screen is 3-15/16" from the bottom of the screen. The wing blade clips into a screen channel slot that extends the full length of each side jamb.
- Available in Standard or TruScene screens.
- The replacement screen has a center support bar.
- This screen measures 35-7/8" wide by 54-27/32" high.
Note: To order white color screens manufactured before 1980, choose Pre-1980 from the color selector. The wing blade location on this vintage screen is 7" from the bottom of the screen. Pre-1980 screens are not available in TruScene screens.
What are TruScene® Screens
- TruScene screens are 50% clearer than standard screens, allowing you to really appreciate your view.
- TruScene screens are made with a nearly invisible micro fine stainless steel screen mesh that keeps out even the smallest insects.
- TruScene screens provide superior ventilation and let more sunlight into your home.