Andersen FWH611 Hinged Door (Passive Panel) Lock Mechanism - Stainless Steel
- Works with 400 Series Frenchwood Hinged (In-Swing and Out-Swing) Patio Doors manufactured from 2003 to Present.
- Fits 6' 11" high Frenchwood Hinged Patio Doors with a visible glass height of 66-3/8".
- This lock mechanism fits in the vertical edge of the passive door panel. The passive door is the second door that opens. Note: The active door panel opens before the passive panel and requires a different lock mechanism.
- This part cannot replace zinc dichromate (Gold colored) locking mechanisms manufactured from 1989 to 2003. See part number 2573470 for replacement of zinc dichromate part.
- Lock mechanism is universal and used for both left and right hinged patio doors.
Note: For size guide and replacement instructions click on the (Size Guide & Instructions) tab above.