- Works with Perma-Shield Narroline Double-Hung Windows manufactured from 1968 to Present.
- Fits on the left side as viewed from the outside of your home.
- Sash balancers are metal boxes that contain a nylon cord under tension.
- The balancer number is a code for the tension and the cord length.
- The proper balancer must be used to maintain the lower and upper sash in an open position.
- If you replace one balancer you should replace both balancers.
Note: For instructions on how to replace balancers view the (Size Guide & Instructions) section.
Size Guide & Instructions
|Sash Balance Replacement Instructions
|Click here for Replacement Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.