Andersen 3856C Removable Interior Grille - Prairie Grille Pattern
- Works with 400 Series Tilt-Wash double-hung windows manufactured from 1992 to Present.
- Use grilles with rounded plungers for windows manufactured from 1992 to May 2010.
- Use grilles with chisel plungers for windows manufactured from May 2010 to present.
- Colonial grilles are available with rounded or chisel plungers.
- Prairie grilles are only available with chisel plungers.
- Exterior color available in white, sandtone, terratone, forest green and canvas.
- Interior color available in natural wood, white, sandtone, terratone, and forest green.
- Some interior and exterior color combinations are not available.
- This grille fits the lower sash of a cottage style unit with a visible glass size of 39" wide by 35 15/16" high.
- Note: For the upper sash on this cottage style unit use a 3846 grille.
- For "easy" to install grille instructions view the (Size Guide & Instructions) section.
Note: Old style (snap-in) polycarbonate (plastic) grilles have been discontinued.