- Works with Primed Wood Casement Windows manufactured from 1960 to 1974.
- The length of the arm from the rivet to the elbow or bend is 9 1/2".
- This operator works for units with a visible glass dimension width of 20-1/4" or 22" or 22-3/4". (Andersen W size width)
- A left hand unit will have the lock on the left side, viewed from the interior. Left hand operator pictured.
- Includes cover, handle and screws.
- Channel sold separately part number 0532108.
Note: The #7073B operator also replaces (discontinued) Roto Gear Operator model #2520 manufactured 1945 to 1960. To identify this old style operator, look on the end of the operator arm for either a brass swivel or a round button shoe. You will also need to replace the operator channel - part number 0532108.