Andersen Anvers Style - Two Panel - Gliding Patio Door Hardware Set - Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Works with Perma-Shield Gliding, Narroline Gliding and Frenchwood Gliding Patio Doors manufactured from 1982 to Present.
- Used with two panel gliding patio doors (1 operating panel and 1 stationary panel).
- Works on both left hand and right hand doors.
- Oil rubbed bronze finish is a "living" finish that will change with time and use. Over time, handling and frequent use create the bronze patina that is the hallmark of the oil-rubbed bronze finish.
- Hardware trim set includes: inside and outside handles, inside thumb latch, cover plate, screws and installation instructions.