Andersen Casement Window Opening Control Device (Left Hand) in Stone Color
- Works with 400 Series Casement Windows manufactured from 1995 to Present.
- Use to limit the window opening size to help prevent an accidental fall.
- A innovative flip cap shields a orange push-button release. Opening the flip cap and pushing the release button are the two steps required to release the sash for full ventilation. Automatically reengages when the window is closed.
- The screen can stay in place and the sash can be released for ventilation without letting in insects.
- This device fits a left hand casement window. A left hand unit will have the sash lock on the left side as viewed from the interior of your home.
- Has corrosion-resistant stainless steel parts.
- A reusable hardware installation kit is available part number 9051548.
- Ships in 2 Days.