- Works with Narroline Double-Hung (non-tilt) windows manufactured from 1968 to 2011.
- Works with 400 Series Tilt-Wash Double-Hung windows manufactured from 1992 to Present.
- The upper panel is stationary and the screen fits below the upper panel.
- The lower panel is movable to allow for ventilation.
- Combination units take the place of the screen.
- This unit takes the place of a screen measuring 35-7/8" wide by 74-27-32" high.
Size Guide & Instructions
|Combination Storm & Screen Installation Instructions
|Click here for Instructions.