Andersen Encino Style - Four Panel - Gliding Patio Door Hardware Set - Distressed Bronze Finish
- Works with 200 Series Narroline and 400 Series Gliding Patio Doors manufactured from 1987 to Present.
- Used with four panel gliding patio doors (2 operating panels and 2 stationary panels).
- Works on both left hand and right hand doors.
- The distressed bronze finish has copper highlights developed in the distressing process. This process provides the rugged and aged appearance. Distressed bronze is an unprotected finish that will change and vary depending on usage and environmental conditions. Handling and frequent use create the bronze patina that is the hallmark of the distressed bronze finish.
- Hardware trim set includes: (2) inside and outside handles, inside thumb latch, cover plate, screws and installation instructions.