Andersen TW3456E (Upper Sash) White Exterior and Natural Pine Interior High Performance LowE4 Finelight Glass (1992 to May 2010)
- Works with 400 Series Tilt-Wash Double-Hung Windows manufactured from 1992 to May 24, 2010.
- This sash has grille grommets in the sash. These plastic grommets are visible on the inside of the sash and can be punched out to accept grilles. This sash uses older style grilles with round end plungers that clip into the grommet holes.
- This sash has new High-Performance Low-E4 glass and replaces previous versions of Low-E glass.
- High-Performance Low-E4 glass with FinelightÃ¢â_x0080__x009e_ ¢ contoured grilles between the glass. Glass provides outstanding performance for climates where both heating and cooling costs are a concern.
- Low-E4 glass showed up to 25% in savings on cooling bills and 10% on heating bills over ordinary dual pane glass.
- Protects interior from UV rays that causes material fading.
- This new glass reduces water spots up to 99% - Glass will stay cleaner.
- Includes weatherstrip attached on four sides.
- 20-year limited glass warranty.
- This sash has an unobstructed glass size of 35 inches wide by 29 15/16 inches high.