WPC Service Man In A Can Spray Lubricant
- DO NOT USE JUST ANY LUBRICANT.
- Service Man In A Can window and door spray lubricant provides superior lubrication to all moving parts on windows and doors. It can be used on all operating parts such as operators, rollers, tracks, jamb liners, locks, hinges, etc.
- Unlike most silicone sprays, Service Man In A Can dries fast with no greasy or oily film, and will not harm such surfaces as metal, glass, painted surfaces, vinyl and plastic.
- Service Man In A Can window and door lubricant is specially formulated to be sprayed on vinyl window and door frames without harming the vinyl.
- Vinyl and plastic can be melted, discolored, or distorted by the wrong lubricant or their carrying agents.
- Service Man In A Can does not contain acetone or petroleum distillates which can harm your window & doors. This is the ONLY lubricant recommended for use on window and door parts by WindowParts.com. It is odorless, colorless, wax less, heat stable, VOC compliant, and contains No CFC's which deplete the ozone layer.
Note: Service Man In A Can is available with Ground Shipping Only.